You can pay your deposit and main payments via the following payment methods:
- Bank Transfer: In British Pounds, US Dollars, or Euros.
- Credit Card: We accept Mastercard, Visa and UK Debit Cards. Payments in British Pounds. We do not charge additional credit card fees.
- UK Debit Cards: Payments in British Pounds. We do not charge additional card fees.
- Cheque / Check: In British Pounds.
We are a member of ABTA which means you have the benefit of ABTA's assistance and Code of Conduct. The travel arrangements you buy from us aren't covered by ABTA's scheme of financial protection.
Far and Ride Ltd is a Member of ABTA with membership number Y6288. ABTA and ABTA Members help holidaymakers to get the most from their travel and assist them when things do not go according to plan. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA's Code of Conduct.
For further information about ABTA, the Code of Conduct and the arbitration scheme available to you if you have a complaint, contact ABTA, 30 Park Street, London SE1 9EQ. Tel: 020 3117 0500 or www.abta.com
The Association of Bonded Travel Organisers Trust Limited (ABTOT) provides financial protection under the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992 for Far and Ride, and in the event of their insolvency, protection is provided for the following:
- non-flight packages commencing in and returning to the UK;
- non-flight packages commencing and returning to a country other than the UK; and
- flight inclusive packages that commence outside of the UK, which are sold to customers outside of the UK.
1, 2 and 3 provide for a refund in the event you have not yet travelled. 1 and 3 provides for repatriation. Please note that bookings made outside the UK are only protected by ABTOT when purchased directly with Far and Ride.
A booking normally goes something like this:
- You make an enquiry.
- We help you choose a great holiday.
- We hold your dates for you.
- We send you an invoice for 20% deposit and your booking forms.
- We receive your deposit and confirm your booking.
- We request remaining balance 8 weeks before your departure date.
- We post your detailed holiday notes, receipt and feedback form to you.
- We confirm all arrangements and ensure you are all set a week before.
- You enjoy your trip!
All of our bookings are subject to our standard booking conditions. If you have any queries please contact us.
You can download a copy of our Booking Conditions as a PDF file here: BookingConditions.pdf
Currency Exchange Rates
Our ride prices are all shown in UK Pounds Sterling, but are obviously dependent on the local currency of your destination. However, you need not worry about this; our prices are updated automatically several times a day depending on the current exchange rate.
This means you can book without worrying about a surcharge or price raise at the last minute - once you've booked your payments are complete and your booking is confirmed. No nasty surprises!